This is my mom's recipe and Vince liked it so much he wanted me to start making it so when I want fried chicken I make this. It tastes the same without the frying.
I have no idea what the actual measurements are because I think it all has to do with personal taste. I've never made a bad batch so just throw in what you think feels right.
You will need chicken legs and wings for this because that definetly works the best.
In a big plastic bag add:
Flour
Onion Powder
Garlic Powder
Paprika
Season Salt
Pepper
Shake the bag until well blended. Add the chicken and shake some more until the chicken is coated.
Place the chicken in a baking dish on a rack so the oil drips down and doesn't make the flour soggy.
Bake for 1 hour at 350 degrees. Half way through, turn the chicken.
Enjoy!

